- An open mind and creative spirit
- Computer and other required hardware and software (don't forget headphones)
- Drawing pad (we do not provide these, but you can try to borrow from other jammers)
- Extra power strip (especially if you're bringing your own laptop)
- Food and drinks (reclosable containers/bottles only, no hot food allowed in the studio)
- Layered clothes in case the building temperature isn't working for you
- Money for food
- Pen and paper (We'll be providing some but you may wish to bring your own)
- Sleeping bag and pillow (If you plan to stay overnight, you may want to crash for a few hours)
- Thumb drive/ external hard drive (for transferring files)
Post a Comment
Less than one month to go until the first Global Game Jam in Hong Kong! You can register as a participant at the global website, creating a...
We did it again - thank you for all participants and visitors! We really enjoyed jamming with you! 23774 jammers in 488 jam sites loca...
Our official photos are finally here. We have uploaded a selection of all the photos on Google Drive. Find a link to the folder below. ...
Happy 2014 everyone! To begin with an upbeat start to the new year we will be organising the Global Game Jam in Hong Kong for the second ti...
Over 36 thousand jammers in 701 jam sites located in 94 countries participated in Global Game Jam 2017. Hong Kong was 10th biggest am...
Over 42 thousand jammers in 804 jam sites located in 109 countries participated in Global Game Jam 2018. Hong Kong was 6th biggest amon...
Dear Jammers, old and new. We are getting ready for this year's jam. It's as exciting as in the past. No idea what the theme might b...
We had an amazing Global Game Jam weekend! So many hardworking jammers, so many great games and so much fun. Thanks for a great jam, ever...
We have a good number of registered participants and the GGJ HK poster just came from print. Our team of volunteers is almost ready to welc...
16,705 jammers joined the Global Game Jam 2013. In Hong Kong, we produced 15 games in 48 hours. Globally, more than 3,000 games were ma...
Powered by Blogger.